Our Journey

We all need a little motivation when it comes to fitness. The purpose of this blog is to do just that. It is a story of success, failure, struggle, and triumph! My goal is to offer advice and real life experiences. Please offer your own advice, tips, and goals. Together we can change our lives and others... One Hour at a Time!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Fill'n our Tummies w/ Easter Yummies!

This was an amazing weekend of post birthday celebrations, dinners out, a night on the town, and delicious Easter goodies! This was NOT; however, a good weekend for our waist lines.





After a night of recouping, Ray and I will be back on track for our usual workouts. About 50 days until Panama City Beach:)

2 comments:

  1. YEA!!! So I weighed today and I have lost a total of 12lbs.... I know right so excited and Can't wait.. Still trying to loose that lower mommy tummy from being prego and Boy oh boy is that ever hard.Loosing everywhere else but there and driving me crazy. I am up to 5 laps 3 days a week and 1 1/2 laps is a mile so excited that I am doing something to help my body and I have so much energy now.. SOOOO ALicia GET BACK ON TRACK GIRL!!!!! LOL LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHE SO PROUD OF YOU LOVE:) You are rock'n it out. Can't wait to see you at PCB!

    ReplyDelete