Our Journey

We all need a little motivation when it comes to fitness. The purpose of this blog is to do just that. It is a story of success, failure, struggle, and triumph! My goal is to offer advice and real life experiences. Please offer your own advice, tips, and goals. Together we can change our lives and others... One Hour at a Time!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Memorial Day Sun Rays with Fam!


This Memorial Day weekend, I will be visiting my Zellner family in Panama City Beach Florida and I couldn't be more excited! To be honest, getting beach bod ready has ultimately been on my mind. I have about 64 days before I'll be strutting my bathing suit for the world to see and I'm thinking I'll be ready... My wonderful sister in law has been such an amazing motivator. I get daily updates of all that she has done! Thank you Mrs. Farrah Zellner for your continual love and support! I can't wait to see you guys! PCB here we come!

4 comments:

  1. Aww Okay even though i love blogs i'm not as great at them as you are... I had such a great run yesterday..I ran/walked 2 miles yesterday so kinda didn't put my best at it. I was in shorts running and it got kinda chilly.. I can't wait for the trip.Not only do i get to spend time with you guys but also get to talk about are goal and if we reached are beach bods like we have wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farrah I am so proud of you lady! I really am:)And honestly you don't have to be good at blogging. This is just a great way hopefully that we can keep each other accountable. I am so proud and know that come beach time we'll be super ready. I can't wait to see you and my sweet little niece... and of course my bro in law:) love you guys! And yes there should be a love button:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha your so funny!!!have a question how do you change your blog back drop and things like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go to the top left hand side of your page where it says the cutestblogontheblock link. Click on it. Then on the left hand side it will say free backgrounds. Click on that and then click on blogspot backgrounds. Choose your background by clicking on it. Once you click on it it will give you a code. Copy the code. Go back to your page and click the top where it says customize. The little box that says background click on that. delete the code that is in there and paste the new background code of your choice. click save. Then view your new background. it sounds a lot harder than it is.

    ReplyDelete