Our Journey

We all need a little motivation when it comes to fitness. The purpose of this blog is to do just that. It is a story of success, failure, struggle, and triumph! My goal is to offer advice and real life experiences. Please offer your own advice, tips, and goals. Together we can change our lives and others... One Hour at a Time!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Size 2

Let's be realistic. We are not all a size 2!
We all have different ideas and concepts about weight loss and fitness. Society tells us if we do not fit a specific mold than we are not classified as beautiful or most importantly sexy. Heaven forbid we are even deemed "FAT!" But the larger question really is not in how many pounds we can shed at any given time, but really to find a healthy weight loss regimen that we are able to stick with. What I say may be taboo but really it is not all about shedding those pesky pounds but really finding healthy alternatives that change your lifestyle. This in turn will inevitably lead to weight loss... pounds that stay off!

While many of us are trying to lose some unwanted weight many are also trying to find a routine that works for them... to stay active... and healthy for the long hall.

This is where I come in. Like many of us I honestly don't know much about fitness. I know what my strengths and weaknesses are. I also know that I am my biggest obstacle. I make excuses. But hopefully this blog will change that. My aim for each post is to give you details about my journey. And whether I fail or succeed is entirely up to me; however, I want to offer a real version... nothing sugar coated to impress anyone b/c at the end of the day I make my own decisions. But this way hopefully those that follow can continue to motivate each other with suggestions, tips, goals, and true life experiences. This way we are not really alone and can hold each other accountable. Again how amazing life could be if we could seriously change ourselves one hour at a time. To give up that lethargic lifestyle and become something better.

This is my journey to a healthier lifestyle... feel free to join me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment